Every occupation that is present in the society today has different responsibilities that he/she should be liable about. A Civil Engineer’s responsibility is to make sure that a structure would be properly built in terms of the measurement of each members and the building code, which includes safety. However, in the field of real estate, a real estate agent has also responsibilities. Indeed, at first, you will think that a real estate agent’s responsibility is just to sell real estate property at the most profitable prize possible, but thats not the only responsibility of the real estate agents. They also have some responsibility when it comes to negotiating with a client, selling a real estate property. Seen below are some additional responsibilities that real estate agent has aside from just selling a the property.
1. Advising clients on mortgages, market conditions and pricing.
2. Giving Advises on how a property that would be sold will be more attractive.
3. Guiding the buyers and sellers through transaction processes.
4. Generate lists of appropriate properties for buyers based on their price range and needs.
5. Mediating negotiations between sellers and buyers.
6. Present all possible selling options to the seller for considerations.
7. Promote the properties during open houses and listing services.
8. Present the properties to different prospective buyers.
9. Stay updated with real estate news,laws and trends.
10. To have an unstable working schedule, due to the clients availability.
As you can see, the once stated above are some detailed responsibilities of a real estate agent, so if you think you are capable on carrying on this responsibilities, it can be said that you can be a real estate agent.
IMAGE by: wordpress